Sunday, August 28, 2011

Back to School!


Tomorrow's the first day of school! I need to return to work just so I can keep my days straight! It's my 10th year, and I know it'll be a good one.

I've been wracking my brain to come up with back to school gift for my friends at work.

A while ago, I saw a Valentine's Day gift idea for teachers here, and decided to use the idea to make gifts for my co-workers.
1. You'll need chinese take out boxes, fortune cookies, tissue paper, glue, ribbon, a 4" scalloped paper punch (I used the "Accent Essentials" Cricut cartridge), and this print out.
2. Cut out the print out, and glue to the scalloped black circle.
3. Add tissue paper to the Chinese take out boxes.
4. Add fortune cookies to the boxes.
5. Glue scalloped circles to the boxes.
6. Tie a bow to the box's handle.
7. Glue gun 2 pencils to the tops of the boxes for chopsticks :)
Ta-da! :)
Happy first day of school!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful!!! Your coworkers are so lucky...or fortunate!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we loved them and we are fortunate to work with Gracie. She's the crafting queen! Thanks Gracie!

    ReplyDelete

.