Monday, September 12, 2011

September 11th...


Yesterday was a sad day. A day for remembering. A day I thought about all of the firemen I knew - my favorite customers from when I used to work at Starbucks. Men who risk their lives every day for someone else. Good men. Good Americans. Heroes.

It seems a little silly, or ill placed to mention 9/11 on a craft blog. Or maybe, its completely appropriate. Maybe everyone should talk about that day 10 years ago with whatever forum they have. Whatever way is most appropriate for them to share on.

I didn't make any crafts yesterday. Or, for yesterday. I thought about it afterwards and will do so next year. But, I thought I would share some of the things other crafty women made in honor of this day. (Click on the photos to go to the site and get details on these items.)









Take a look...

And remember...

No comments:

Post a Comment

.