Friday, July 15, 2011

Favorite Things FRIDAY!

1. Making Lists :)

I love, love, love making lists and checking off items that I accomplished that day. Yesterday was SUPER busy, but I got everything done... it helps that I'm summer vacation!


2. Crafting with paper scraps.

If I focus on keeping my scraps bucket empty by making crafts using scraps, I save moolah, and you know that I am cheap LOVE saving money! I used the paper scraps from the exploding boxes that we've been making to make journaling strips for cards like these:

10 Reasons I <3 U card


3. Etsy.

I'm getting more and more comfortable navigating through our Etsy site. We've even made our first TWO sales this week! My post office has never seen a happier girl to send these 2 packages through the mail:

SOLD! (Happy Birthday coffee sleeve album)

SOLD! (Hand Sewn Zebra)


4. Listening to the Warblers CD while making pretty things!


Anyone else a big GLEEK, like me?! I can't get enough of Darren Criss's voice. All the songs are great on this CD, but my favorites are "Teenage Dream" and "Silly Love Songs". These songs make 5 hour craft sessions go by quickly when I leave it on repeat and treat it like a filipino karaoke party! ha


What's on YOUR to-do list? What have YOU made using paper scraps lately? Who's your favorite GLEE character? What's on YOUR crafting playlist? :)


Happy Friday to you!

4 comments:

  1. This blog is so great! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks, Pineconegarden.com! :) We love our readers! Have you subscribed to this blog yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the sales! :) I love making stuff with scraps, too. Can't bring myself to cut up a whole 12x12 page when I have perfectly good scraps waiting to be used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, sister! I learned from the best :) Don't waste perfectly good paper... tiny strips of pretty paper need love, too! haha

    ReplyDelete

.